AIM
Vathian

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

That was fantastic!

I absolutely loved the part with Rorschach petting the dogs, great stab at the comic!

Hopefully those who have never read the book but will see the movie in the coming days will come back and watch this again afterwards.

Once again, FANTASTIC JOB!

The Roots The Roots

So we plan on bombing all the roots?

Sounds effective...

This war will have unforeseen consequences though. Once all the trees are dead we'll no longer have toilet paper!

AAAHHHH!

Splinter Cell: TGA Splinter Cell: TGA

Enjoyed it overall.

The animation left something to be desired but overall it wasn't bad.

Some of the audio didn't fit the rest, it was of a different quality almost. (Better quality at that.) I don't know if it was recorded with a different setup or on a different day but it was terribly noticeable and more importantly terribly distracting.

The voice acting for Sam was top notch but the guy who gave the wrong keyboard was a bit to raspy, sometimes hard to understand.

Also, subtitles are great but there should be an option to disable them. (If there was, it wasn't noticeable enough.

cyotecody555 responds:

Yeah I would add a disable option but at the moment, i am unaware of how to do it :(

AOX AOX

I FAIL BUT I LOVE IT

This game is fantastic! I love the humor, the speed, and the strategy involved. It was kinda confusing at first but once I checked out the "how" section, the game got alot better.

Probably one of the best flash game's I've ever played!

MOAR PLZ K THX!

Oh and, I'm currently number one on the FAILBOARDS ;)

CrashNovaGames responds:

*blushes* Wow...thanks so much for that!

Also, you're not number one anymore...GET TO IT!

Flash drawing interface Flash drawing interface

Hey man, great program!

Great start for something that could become much larger.

From one programmer (albeit a nooby one) to another, I appreciate what you've done here. Don't let these flavor-of-the-month imbeciles get you down, if you submission doesnt have video game characters, gore or boobs, most people on newgrounds will blam the shit out of it.

This is very impressive and I can only hope you continue working on it! (And that we can work together some time in the future on something fresh and unique.)

I'm giving you an 8 and not a 10 for two reasons:

1) The interface could have had a bit more effort put into it. You want the user to have as much "screen" as possible to draw on, so perhaps a pop up menu from the bottom left would fit a bit better?

2) I want to reserve my 10 for the final version! (I've seen in your responses to other reviews that you plan on refining this submission.)

So in closing, ignore all the complainers that don't know SHIT about coding and be proud of what you've done here.

ameeyo responds:

Thanks for the input here.
It is kinda annoying that all these people who dont know much about coding come here and irritate me.
This aint something amazing, but hey, newgrounds is meant for flash developers, not just game makers and hentai artists.
I hope I am able to add the new features successfully.

The Ultra Quiz (DEMO) The Ultra Quiz (DEMO)

The impossible quiz was still possible...

The levels of this that I did see, about 70% of them we're impossible to answer correctly and simply turned the game into a series of "eeny meeny miney moe".

If you plan on continuing this type of series I suggest avoiding gradients and impossible questions.

MarioFlashMovies responds:

Okay i'm doing an answers post.