AIM
Vathian

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

That was fantastic!

I absolutely loved the part with Rorschach petting the dogs, great stab at the comic!

Hopefully those who have never read the book but will see the movie in the coming days will come back and watch this again afterwards.

Once again, FANTASTIC JOB!

The Roots The Roots

So we plan on bombing all the roots?

Sounds effective...

This war will have unforeseen consequences though. Once all the trees are dead we'll no longer have toilet paper!

AAAHHHH!

Splinter Cell: TGA Splinter Cell: TGA

Enjoyed it overall.

The animation left something to be desired but overall it wasn't bad.

Some of the audio didn't fit the rest, it was of a different quality almost. (Better quality at that.) I don't know if it was recorded with a different setup or on a different day but it was terribly noticeable and more importantly terribly distracting.

The voice acting for Sam was top notch but the guy who gave the wrong keyboard was a bit to raspy, sometimes hard to understand.

Also, subtitles are great but there should be an option to disable them. (If there was, it wasn't noticeable enough.

cyotecody555 responds:

Yeah I would add a disable option but at the moment, i am unaware of how to do it :(

Chris Dies: The Movie Chris Dies: The Movie

Better than expected.

Animation left something to be desired but the overall style and feel of the film was consistent.

Next time you may want to credit the music to the proper artist and a replay button would be nice.

Other than that, great job and keep up the good work!